Lancashire Sport Partnership is one of four County Sport Partnership using a data management system in the North West.
Lancashire Sport Partnership hopes to develop Coaching Lancashire into a 'one stop shop' information and management tool, for coaches and employers of coaches in the North West.
This information and management tool will help us build a picture of existing coaching being undertaken, and the existing and future needs of coaches and coach employers in the North West.
Who should register on this site?
We are looking for the following people and organisations to register on this site
- A coach looking for qualifications and training opportunities
- A coach looking for employment
- A coach who wants to keep informed of developments in coaching/ local events
- An organisation looking to make use of a volunteer or a paid coach
Why should I register?
|As a Coach........||As an existing/potential employer...|
- To ensure that you are in the 'coaching loop' in Lancashire
- To ensure you are linked into your local CSP/NGB/Local Authority
- To help us map the current coaching being done in Lancashire
- To help us establish training needs for coaches in the County
- To help to map the needs of organisations employing coaches in the region
- To provide accurate information about the skills required of coaches by employers which will assist us in accessing funding at regional and national levels to support up-skilling coaches
What are the benefits of registering?
|As a Coach you can||As an existing/potential employer you can|
- Develop your coaching CV, where you can log coaching hours, placements and qualifications
- Access information on a range of topics including updates on county and regional bursary schemes which mayprovide support in developing yourself or your club
- Find out about any coach education and development opportunities running in your local area
- Link to job opportunities in Lancashire and the NW
- Be signposted to training needs
- Access a pool of coaches looking for coaching opportunities
- Outline your requirements for coaching opportunities in your organisation and have them matched against all registered coaches to find potential "matches"
- Use the system as an 'Affiliate Partner' to manage your existing coaches
- Access local, county and regional coach and coaching data, to support funding bids, business planning etc